top of page
- wo 10 aprHofi Cas Cora10 apr 2019 18:00 – 22:00Hofi Cas Cora, Reigerweg, Willemstad, Curaçao10 apr 2019 18:00 – 22:00Hofi Cas Cora, Reigerweg, Willemstad, CuraçaoIn this cooking together class you will learn how to eat during the "Fall season" adapted to Curaçao's wheather, how to detox the body, and how to use digestive herbs and spices. And learn what is the right foods for your body's unique needs.* Using local ingredients.
- di 02 aprPlaya Marie Pampoen02 apr 2019 18:30 – 19:45Playa Marie Pampoen, Playa Marie Pampoen, Willemstad, Curaçao
- vr 22 febNos Sono22 feb 2019 18:00 – 24 feb 2019 16:00Nos Sono, Unnamed Road, Westpunt, Curaçao
- wo 28 novMariepampoen - Curaçao28 nov 2018 18:15 – 20:25Mariepampoen - Curaçao, Mari Pampoen Beach
- zo 18 novSchonegevelstraat18 nov 2018 09:30 – 13:00Schonegevelstraat, Schonegevelstraat, Willemstad, Curaçao
- za 17 novKaya John Menge17 nov 2018 11:30 – 14:30Kaya John Menge, Kaya John Menge, Willemstad, Curaçao17 nov 2018 11:30 – 14:30Kaya John Menge, Kaya John Menge, Willemstad, CuraçaoAre you seeking to eat more in alignment with your body's natural needs, but not sure what they are? Are you curious about learning Ayurveda self-care practices like oil-pulling and tongue scraping but don't know where to start? Have you been seeking mind-body balance?
- wo 15 augCuraçao15 aug 2018 18:00 – 21:00Curaçao, Kaya John Menge, 315 aug 2018 18:00 – 21:00Curaçao, Kaya John Menge, 3During the summer, our bodies naturally crave light foods and small meals that are easy to digest because the digestive fire disperses in order to help keep us cool. Being fully present with your meals while savoring the flavor and texture of your food will help min
NEW EVENTS FOR 2022 WILL BE POSTED SOON!
bottom of page