- Wed, Apr 10Hofi Cas CoraApr 10, 2019, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMHofi Cas Cora, Reigerweg, Willemstad, CuraçaoIn this cooking together class you will learn how to eat during the "Fall season" adapted to Curaçao's wheather, how to detox the body, and how to use digestive herbs and spices. And learn what is the right foods for your body's unique needs.* Using local ingredients.
- Tue, Apr 02Playa Marie Pampoen
- Fri, Feb 22Nos Sono
- Wed, Nov 28Mariepampoen - Curaçao
- Sun, Nov 18Schonegevelstraat
- Sat, Nov 17Kaya John MengeNov 17, 2018, 11:30 AM – 2:30 PMKaya John Menge, Kaya John Menge, Willemstad, CuraçaoAre you seeking to eat more in alignment with your body's natural needs, but not sure what they are? Are you curious about learning Ayurveda self-care practices like oil-pulling and tongue scraping but don't know where to start? Have you been seeking mind-body balance?
- Wed, Aug 15CuraçaoAug 15, 2018, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMCuraçao, Kaya John Menge, 3During the summer, our bodies naturally crave light foods and small meals that are easy to digest because the digestive fire disperses in order to help keep us cool. Being fully present with your meals while savoring the flavor and texture of your food will help min