vr 22 feb|
Detox&Rebalance with Yoga&Ayurveda Retreat
Rebalance, detox and restore during a weekend where we will unplug and reconnect with self; through sunset gazing and meditation, morning yoga sessions, cook together Ayurvedic food.
Time & Location
22 feb 2019 18:00 – 24 feb 2019 16:00
Nos Sono, Unnamed Road, Westpunt, Curaçao
About The Event
Understand how to maintain a healthy and balanced body for your own body type. Learn and practice breathing techniques and basics of Qigong and Thai Yoga massage during the workshops.
We will talk about Ayurvedic theory and Nutrition to determine your dosha and develop a list of practices and foods for you to take with you after the retreat and use this ancient healing approach to detox the body and maintain health.
With Letícia Duran - Certified Yoga teacher and Ayurveda Consultant/Therapist. *See Full schedule below.
The Retreat includes:
- 2 nights stay at a Private Villa with a beautiful and peaceful garden and swimming pool at Banda Abao (West point) 3 minutes walk from Playa Kalki. Pictures will follow.
- 3 Yoga Sessions at a Roof top with Ocean View
- 1 Ayurveda cooking class
- 1 Qigong Workshop *
- 1 Thai massage workshop**
- 1 Ayurveda Self-care and Nutrition workshop
- Healthy meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner *Vegan food, fresh and mostly organic.
- Detox /herbal teas through the day
*with Milou Linderman
**with Katherina Thor
Price: 510Naf for the full program - Registrations close February, 14th.
Only Saturday Retreat: 180Naf
Only Sunday Retreat: 130Naf
Contact: Letícia Duran - +5999 5108545 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org